Saturday, May 19, 2007

Still alive and kicking

Sorry for the lack of news. Work has been busy as usual but luckily for me I still really enjoy it.

I went to visit Grace and Jon in Adelaide earlier in the month. I can't understand why some people think it's a hole. I really enjoyed my stay there - great shops, beautiful parks and architecture, good restaurants and cafes and very up-to-date with all the foreign films. I guess as the "festival state", they have to be. We saw "Paris, je t'aime" - a movie full of short films. There were a few weird and wacky ones but some were quite good and pretty funny. Grace and I had a great time though my stay was way too short (only the weekend). On my last day, Grace and Jon took me to Glenelg for breakfast.

Since then I have just been getting stuck into work. I'm really behind with my PLT course but will have to do some quick catching up as my two weeks onsite participation/exams are on in the first two weeks of June... It will be great to be back in Brisbane - very exciting!

It seems like I'm still spending every spare minute in Brisbane. I'm in Brissie right now and next week will be here again for a migration conference and also for Kat's birthday.

The year has gone by pretty quickly which I'm happy about. Things are finally starting to happen.

No comments: